Luxoft is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work for our client, a Top Tier Swiss Investment Bank, and support the implementation and infrastructure of Fenergo.
Fenergo is a third party took, a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks.
- Take part in the Software Delivery Lifecycle of the project
- Support DLC of the project, support and initiate automation and improvements to the existing infrastructure
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Identify, support and drive automation to building builds, deployments, maintenance of environments
- Support releases, systems and servers upgrades
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
Who we're looking for?
- 5-7 years' experience in IT software development projects, preferably in a large and global financial or IT organization
- Experience integrating in-house and 3rd party vendor products into an enterprise environment (software packaging, scripting and integrations, cloud adoption)
- Hands on experiences in all stages of IT projects in complex and demanding environments and having strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address within. Ability to partner with other IT teams in the context of software delivery. Comfortable working in a team with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Knowledge of DB concepts and hands-on experience with databases (MS SQL, PostGres)
- Experience with Azure cloud and setting up / configuring servers including networking security
- Experience in CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps, GitLab or similar
- Experience in ARM and Terraform infrastructure templates
- Experience in administering Windows and Linux RHEL servers
- Data tools experience: PowerBI and SSRS, SQL Server and ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica and/or Azure Data Factory. Basic scripting skills: Powershell, Bash and/or Python
- Familiar to web applications
- Familiar with AML/KYC and/or Fenergo