Marketing and Communications IT (MCIT) within the Bank includes many of the common back-office systems that support the operation of the bank. As part of the programme to improve the staff working experience, we are developing mobile applications to provide faster, more convenient access to many of these systems.
You will be part of a cross functional team transforming our digital capabilities. Driving innovation, delivering
products in ever-shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices. The team is based across Poland, UK and China.
We are looking for someone to join the team in Krakow as Project Support Officer. The selected candidate will closely cooperate with assigned project manager on delivery of Digital Workplace project for our internal clients (Communications business). The role will focus on various project management related activities.
- Work closely and support the program and project manager(s) to update plans across different channels including Monday.com, Microsoft Project and Jira
- Supports with updating RAIDD log across all channels and set up RAID management sessions with PMs and Workstream Leads to work on resolution and escalations of RAID items
- Provide administrative support across the programme (Schedule meetings and set agendas for the project team)
- Also Capturing and tracking actions across the programme
- Collaborating on and delivering high quality documentation; maintaining distribution lists, trackers were appropriate; and ensuring file management using robust version control
- Quality assurance, i.e. helping with auditing and compliance checks; supporting the implementation of appropriate controls for effective governance and management of activities
Who we're looking for?
- Proactive in approach, able to work collaboratively across teams and respond flexibly to priority needs
- Able to capture accurate information in a fast-paced environment, such as actions/decisions in high level meetings
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A strong communicator, able to communicate messages clearly to a range of audiences at all levels
- Have demonstrable experience of managing project office procedures and processes
- Have understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)