Senior Java Fullstack Engineer
Fullstack Software Engineer
Syncron, as the first company in the field of after-sales service and inventory optimization that moved to a cloud-only strategy, is expanding its business in every corner. To facilitate it, we are growing within all parts of our organization.
Now we’re extensively expanding our R&D Office in Poland, where we’re creating software mainly for automotive, mining & construction industries.
One of our products is called EazyStock. It’s a specialized solution within Syncron. Whilst Syncron’s client base is made up of large enterprises (e.g. Manitowoc, Mazda, DTNA and JCB), EazyStock works with small to medium-sized companies, helping them to optimize their inventories and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction without having excess capital tied up in redundant inventory.
In EazyStock, we want to combine our powerful engine with modern UI to address the needs of our customers. The development team is relatively small and includes the team leader, engineers, product owner, tester and UX designer – a group of dedicated experts, working in SCRUM (1-week long sprints). As we are a product company and the quality of our software has direct impact on our customers’ revenue, the team thrives to produce high quality code, while releasing the new EazyStock's version on a monthly basis.
Since the product has entered the fast-growing phase, we are looking for a FullStack Software Engineer.
Our tech stack: Angular 12+ (WebStorm), Typescript, NgRx (state management), Jasmine & Karma (unit tests), Cucumber & Protractor (e2e tests), Java 11+ (IntelliJ), Spring boot 2.1+, Hibernate 5.4+, PostgreSQL 11+, JIRA, Confluence, Gerrit, Jenkins, Miro
- Helping UX Designer and Product Owner designing new features from the technical point of view
- Implementing new features:
- Exposing engine's functionality with REST API
- Implementing new UI features using existing Angular Material or custom components
- Writing unit, integration & E2E tests
- Maintaining integration connectors with other ERPs
- Reviewing other team members' code
- Fixing bugs
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Java and JS
- [nice to have] Spring Boot experience
- [nice to have] Hibernate experience
- [nice to have] Angular 2+ experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to speak and write English fluently