Our team develops and manages a portfolio of our many customers’ software and web applications. We have built an extensive build-deploy pipeline to efficiently deliver our products to our end-customers and business colleagues. We have DevOps teams developing and maintaining our customers environments, applications and servers, and the roles of Continuous Integration, Continuous Development and DevOps Engineers are crucial for our deliveries.
Based on your skills and expertise, together with your personal development plans we would suit the best role for you in this area
The position will be in our well communicated offices in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Łódź depending on your preferences. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks might be required in some cases.
- Mid to long term system landscape planning and development environment maintenance with increasing focus on security, comprehensive monitoring solutions and process automation
- Support of the system landscape composed of internal and cloud infrastructure elements
- Analysis and resolution of complex technical problems and issues
- Usage of recent development methodologies and tools
- Design and development of CI scripts, frameworks and scaffolding software
- Configuring Linux, Windows, Oracle environments
- Software building and builds management
- Technical solutions advisory
- Opportunity to research potential deficiencies and improve the solution applied adequately, according to recent state of the art and own experience.
Who we're looking for?
- Fluent communication in English (German will be advantageous)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools in a DevOps environments such as: BitBucket, Jenkins, rNexus repository, Podman, Gradle, Maven, Docker
- Experience in databases administration and maintenance, especially Postgres is a plus
- Cloud solutions knowledge (Azure or Atlassian) will be an advantage
- Experience in field of software manufacturing
- Acquaintance with AdaCore, Java, C++ compilers and runtimes
- Knowledge of security area tools like SonarQube, Nessus Professional, Nessus Agent highly desirable
- Hands on Jira and Confluence will state additional value
- Experience in direct collaboration with end customer along with technical solutions preparations will be a desired advantage
- Understanding structured test methods and software development processes
- Resolving problems in a timely manner
- Planning and prioritizing tasks
- Well-developed communication skills both in speech and writing
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages