We are looking for a Scrum Master who is an outstanding example of communication, group dynamics coaching, with appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. You will be working with teams of highly skilled technical experts (programmers, architects, engineers, etc).
We seek a professional who will enable the teams to get the most out of Scrum and Scaled Scrum framework. You will act as a Scrum expert with a strong Agile mindset. A such, you will facilitate the inspect and adapt process for the teams as they continuously seek ways to improve their performance.
If you are motivated to be a change agent and you are driven by shared team’s goals, we would love to hear from you!
- Driving self-organized teams and facilitating their own continuous improvement process
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies
- Helping the Team in identifying and removing the impediments
- Assisting the Team in effective planning of their future work
- Assisting the team in conflict resolution
- Helping to properly decompose the work and order product backlog items
- Helping teams to establish transparent process properly using Scrum framework
- Being a servant Leader to the Team, Product Owners and Organization
- Sharing insights throughout the company in order to continuously increase the Agile maturity
- Co-creating an internal Community of Practice for Scrum Masters
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking?
- Bachelor or Master of Science
- Minimum of two years of experience as Scrum Master
- Embodied Agile mindset and deep understanding of the value coming from Agile principles and practices
- Effective communication skills including experience in conducting difficult, business-critical conversations and giving developmental feedback
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Certified scrum master (CSM) or scrum practitioner (PSM I)
- Enjoy being highly dedicated and available to our teams
- Bring positive attitude, vibe and appreciative culture to all you do
- Ability to work in complex, matrix organizations for the benefit of the team
- As a bonus bring first-hand experience in scaling frameworks (preferably SAFe) plus a practical experience in working with JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package