At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
A little about us
Two years back we started our MOTOTRBO Nitro project which is to extend our portfolio of next generation communication systems. Since then we have successfully moved from prototyping and early product phases to our first release. Right now, the main goal of our Krakow team is to extend product functionality.
Our team and product
Krakow MOTOTRBO Nitro team develops software that provides health and performance information about Nitro communication system. The team is responsible for end-to-end software development life-cycle, including: specification and design, implementation, testing, delivery and maintenance.
You'll be involved in feature prioritization and architectural decisions that will influence the shape of our product for the next few years. You will be delivering high-quality software as this role combines product ownership and hands on coding. You'll have the opportunity to guide and mentor younger developers.
What we are offering you:
- competitive salary package,
- strong team-oriented culture,
- flexible working hours,
- contract of employment,
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- lots of sports activities such as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- private medical & dental coverage,
- life insurance,
- Employee Stock Plan,
- IP Tax Relief,
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included),
- access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- training and broad development opportunities,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
Who we're looking?
It is important that you:
- Have strong technical skills,
- Present approach oriented on customer value,
- Are able to manage product backlog,
- Have strong, practical knowledge of Java,
- Have practical knowledge of serverless cloud architectures,
- Have basic experience with Linux,
- Have English language skills at level allowing efficient communication,
- Are keen to learn both product and technology domain,
- Work with passion and an agile mindset
It is nice if you:
- Have PSPO or equivalent certification,
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure cloud,
- Have knowledge related to security,
- Understand CI/CD practices,
- Have some databases knowledge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking