Pega’s strategy requires frictionless client experiences deploying, scaling and running production workloads on our as-a-Service architecture. Highly performant and resilient software is critical to the success of this strategy.
Pega’s Performance and Resilience Engineering Team—performance, reliability, and chaos engineers—guide service owners and verify that individual services and the distributed system as a whole is production-ready.
Who we're looking?
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science,
- Excellent object-oriented skills, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, debugging, profiling and analytical skills,
- Min. 4 years of experience with designing and developing high-capacity, large scale architectures with rigid performance constraints,
- Good knowledge of Java, JVM internals, relational databases, Webdriver, JMeter
- Experience with resiliency testing, chaos engineering is strongly desired
- Knowledge about key factors affecting software performance,
- Familiarity with software running in the Cloud (AWS), Devops, Kubernetes and Microservices,
- Good command of the English language
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking