Tech Service Consultant CIAM (GIGYA)
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main business areas supported by GSK IT are: Cyber security, Research & Development, CRM applications, Mobile Applications, drug production monitoring.
Our team of IT professionals works on Customer Identity and Access Management system (CIAM) – GIGYA (SAP CDC), supporting pharma markets all over the world. We manage user data stored in cloud of healthcare professionals who are offered web services through GSK HCP portal. If you want to develop your career in areas like Database, ETLs and Web development you are good candidate to join our team.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Providing technical support for GSK web sites built on GIGYA (SAP CDC Product) and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platforms
- Building CIAM/Database instances interacting with HCP (Health Care Professional) portals across the world and other GSK web sites
- Implementing web components for user registration, login, multichannel communication, events signing-in etc.
- ETL programming/scripting for data transformation, migration and sync-up
- Identification of technical issues and troubleshooting
- Playing a role of technical leader within project and support team
- Solving reported issues according to service guidelines and working on the new functionalities
- Problem and Risk Management of provided service
- Writing technical documentation
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Building digital marketing solutions with use of underpinning advanced technology stack
- Building back-end solutions requiring identity and access management for web sites e.g. GSK HCP Portal and mobile apps
- Building solutions to integrate and process marketing data from different systems
- Working with team of CIAM experts and Front-End / Back-End developers
- Working in agile/SCRUM approach
- Building knowledge of Test Automation with use of Jenkins
- Working on SaaS cloud based GIGYA product (SAP CDC) which is a central data source of GSK web eco-system
- Taking part in projects involving multiple teams across the world – we support over 70 markets globally
- Learning about CIAM – fastest growing section of user identity market
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Sport and recreation package
- Free car and bike parking [only in Poznan]
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Integration events
- Fresh fruits everyday
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience in Database Operations (SQL, DB schema, data flows)
- Experience in working in Agile and Scrum
- Experience in service support and service processes, exposure to ITIL
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Good English verbal & written communication skills (min. B2)
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects as well as to solve technical issues independently
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages