TECH Consultant, Compliance Monitoring Service
The GSK Internal Control Framework defines Independent Business Monitoring as a process review in the form of monitoring activities, trending data, reviews exceptions. Within Tech Risk, Control, Monitoring (RCM) Teams there are defined minimum standard tests for monitoring across Tech and OT, based on the key controls defined. The execution of these standard tests is largely being centralized in Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Tech through the Independent Business Monitoring (IBM).
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Monitoring compliance of Tech Services with policies, standards, and procedures and appropriate tests execution according the established and announced schedule
- Monitoring & Tracking of identified issues as part of Tech IBM process
- Working with the respective teams to plan and coordinate execution of standard tests.
- Assessing how well the Tech Organization is complying to Key controls defined for Tech environment and informing management whether any issues need addressing
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Sport and recreation package
- Free car and bike parking
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Short Fridays
- Home office
- Integration events
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Understanding ITIL based service management practices
- Experience in risk management/compliance function or Tech service management
- Conduct IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and Tech processes
- Analytical thinking and attention to details
- Ability to work effectively on your own and as part of the team.
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt the change
- Good command of English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong communications skills
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Professional certifications associated with IT/OT auditing (CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor, CIA - Certified Internal Auditor)
- Experience with Power BI
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages