Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Assurance Specialist
Building software for world changers
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Netguru’s QA team consists of over 60 passionate, ambitious, and growth-oriented people. They will help you personalize and follow a unique career path and welcome you into the Netguru community.
Joining Netguru as a Quality Assurance Specialist means:
- Working with a modern approach to testing.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- Flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment - we will provide you with a Macbook and other necessary tools.
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Helping building solutions instead of breaking stuff.
- Being a mentor and a catalyst of quality-focused activities.
- Using various techniques and skills to prevent bugs before they occur.
- Treating testing as continuous activity throughout the entire delivery pipeline – instead of it being just a stage.
- Promote the quality as a whole team’s responsibility
- Being a guardian of the business value.
- Proposing and implementing more efficient testing procedures.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects and products.
- Working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew on the implementation of apps.
- Close cooperation with external clients.
Perks & benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Private health insurance package.
- A MultiSport card.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches in our offices.
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Who we're looking?
We want you on board if you:
- Have experience in a similar job (at least 1 year as a software tester, web or mobile).
- Have cooperated with clients (internal or external) as a software tester.
- Have basic experience and knowledge about non-functional tests.
- Have an understanding of User Experience aspects.
- Have hands-on knowledge of test automation.
- Have basic knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Understand modern software development.
- Can prioritize tasks.
- Can work independently and with a team.
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages