We develop software that helps eCommerce sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, and web channels. We deliver more than 15 billion marketing messages each year for over 1,000 brands worldwide.
At present we’re looking for a hard-working Business Analyst to help us in creating the user interface of a brand-new product for the eCommerce. If you’re experienced in eCommerce (or similar), you’re OK with modelling business processes, can easily update technical documentation, and enjoy working with people, you’re the person for the job!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collecting, refining and analyzing client requirements,
- modelling and analyzing business processes,
- analyzing and taking part in both designing and implementation of business applications,
- content-related supervision over creation and actual functioning of business applications,
- updating the technical and project-related documentation,
- cooperating closely with our developers’ team and Product Manager.
We promise that you will:
Salary: 6000-12000 zł gross (UoP)
- get busy – working on an interesting project, with up-to-date technologies, in the Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban),
- have your say – that is a real influence on the shape of the final product and solutions used,
- be stimulated – by your colleagues and tasks as we thrive to continually develop our skills,
- get stable employment with good money (see top) – either B2B with paid holidays and sick leave, or standard contract of employment with paid holiday/sick leave benefits – the choice is yours,
- get your upskilling funded – because we do invest in our team,
- get some flexibility – in the form of flexible working hours and an option to work remotely from time to time,
- enjoy an informal work environment in a friendly team of 10 (and counting).
Who we're looking?
Apply now if you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- experience in MarTech, AdTech or similar,
- contributed to creating a marketing automation software (or similar),
- ability to collect and model business requirements,
- working knowledge of creating technical and project-related documentation,
- good command of English,
- good work organizational skills and the ability to work unsupervised,
- good interpersonal skills.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package