CRM Data Engineer
Kimberly Clark is replacing their existing US CRM Platform with a Global Data Platform that will include an AWS based CRM first party data environment, DMP and CDP/identity solutions.
The CRM Data Engineer will be at the center of this transformation with IT, vendor and business facing responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical oversight of managed service Global CRM data environment.
- Establish strong rapport with managed services vendor, internal IT and marketing teams.
- Plans, prioritizes and manages frequent enhancements to the platform.
- Responsible for architecting data integrations. (Salesforce, Leads, Websites)
- Oversees vendor data management tasks. (ex. data cleansing, merge/purge and householding.
- Responsible for data quality and monitors data quality metrics weekly
- Serves as a SME on PII data management and on privacy legislation (GDPR, CCPA)
- Provides oversight of Nielsen DMP and integrations such as LiveRamp
- Will be the lead from KC on CDP/Identity solution implementation (2020-2021)
- Reporting – responsible for CRM data reporting/analytics environment (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Ensures consumer data business intelligence and visualization meets the needs of marketing.
- Works with analysts and product owners to define standardized and ad hoc BI dashboards.
- Leads BI developers
- Creates technical specifications, architecture diagrams of related systems.
- Acts as a consultant to the business to identify new opportunities to derive value from the platform
- Provides subject matter expertise on consumer data management and architecture.
- Working for the global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
- An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region
- Attractive employment conditions:
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or minimum 5 years professional experience in CRM
- Proven experience with consumer database operations and tools
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Solid knowledge of SQL and one or more BI tools. (Tableau/Tableau Server, Power BI)
- Experience in one of the following (AWS Redshift, Azure, Google BigQuery)
- Knowledge of digital media (OLA, OLV, Paid Search, Programmatic)
- Experience in a DMP- Data Management Platform environment. CDP-Consumer Data Platform experience is a plus.
- Proven experience with a variety of data integration and ETL tools.
- Familiarity with predictive models such as LTV and lead scoring is a big plus.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus