IT Engineer, Safety Product
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Continuous delivery of technology solutions from product roadmaps adopting agile and DevOps principles
- Ensures that technical delivery is fully compliant with GSK Security, Quality and Regulatory standards
- Ensures use of relevant R&D Tech / central services and collaborating with service partners in identification and delivery of service improvements
- Supports Product Owner and product team to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers, related Solution groups e.g. Established Products and Core Tech
- Proactively develops and delivers continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Keeps relevant technical documentation up to date in support of the lifecycle plan for audits/reviews
- Pro-actively engages in experimentation and innovation to drive improvement e.g. UX/DQ/DI and reducing technical debt/risk
Now is an exciting time to join the R&D Tech organization and help to drive a step change in technology strategy and delivery. The IT Engineer is a key role for the Safety Product Team, providing an opportunity to expand your expertise within a global environment within the critical space of Pharmacovigilance.
This role is accountable for contributing to the technical solution design, implementation & continuous improvement of R&Ds Pharmacovigilance systems in alignment with agile and DevOps principles, working closely with the wider Product Team.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Computer Science or related bachelor’s degree desirable although relevant experience is equally valued
- Very good English skills - level B2/ C1 (communicating with teams from other countries)
- Software development, architecture design (e.g. SOA) & technology platforms/frameworks
Proficient with at least 2 of the following competencies:
- Agile, DevOps & Automation [of testing, build, deployment, CI/CD, etc.]
- Data science (e.g. AI/ML), data analytics & data quality/integrity
- Testing strategies & frameworks
- Lifecycle/service management, business continuity
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience within Pharmacovigilance will give you a distinct advantage
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience with administration of cloud technology platforms
- Experience with data structures (i.e. information management), data models or relational database design
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages