4G/5G Product Owner
We have to develop part of 5G core platform. In order to do that you need to:
- Be part of strong agile solution team developing large solution in R&D field.
- Design 5G core modules.
- Communicate with client experts
- Create product requirement and design
- Interoperability testing and product hardening
- Own the product / solution backlog
- Participation and driving the planning and estimation process
Our client is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services and technologies in Europe. The main goal of the project is to provide an independently working software, deployed on client cloud framework, that will provide control and data communication between existing fixed network and newly developed 5G core system. The project starts from a scratch, thus it will involve a full development cycle, from planning the architecture and all supporting systems, through development, through deployment and customer-site testing through final release and maintenance. It will involve working with ISO and 3GPP standards and APIs, some of which are still being developed by 5G companies. The product has to be thoroughly tested, so in parallel a special testing framework will be created to verify it.
- Cloud technologies: Azure, Kubernets
- Various programming languages: all new strategical components in modules are planned in Rust, but some modules are considered to be created in C/C++ or Python
- 5G/4G packet core technologies
- CI/CD: Git-Flow and git-based way of work
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
- Design and create product using C++17 standard and Rust.
- Working with the latest telco technologies
- Developing a new greenfield project form a scratch
- Building a high throughput testing system
Who we're looking for?
- Telecommunication background and significant experience with 5G, 4G or 3G systems
- 8+ years of experience in IT with next technologies C++, modern C++, Python, Cloud, Networks on positions Product Owner, Product Manager, Developer, QA Automation, Technical Leader, Architect (minimum 3 years on Product Owner / Product Manager position in 4G / 5G telecom systems)
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Experience in designing UML diagrams
- Readiness for regular business trips to London
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Candidate we're looking for is proactive person with strong analytical mindset, able to drive/own the solutions and support both development and management team
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with Rust, Python, knowledge of multiple programming languages
- Experience with command line work and scripting (Linux CLI, PowerShell, Bash, etc.)
- Understanding software architecture
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Cloud experience, preferably in Azure, Kubenrets
- Experience with GitLab or Docker
- Experience building support infrastructure