Senior Business Analyst
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Product backlog refinement
- Estimations, Investigations, Research
- Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
- Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
- Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
- Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
- Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Do Risk analyses and defect management; Participate in error investigation process.
- Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
- Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
- Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
- Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
Working closely with one of the biggest international retail bank companies.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ (better 4+) years on FA/BA role in Fin domain
- Mandatory experience with TTR (trade and transaction reporting) or SQL Skills
- Extensive years’ experience in a financial services, technology or regulatory-related role.
- Experience with Trade and Transaction Reporting.
- Experience with at least of one regulations (EMIR or MiFID or SFTR)
- Solid understanding of financial markets products, and trade life cycles.
- Solid understanding of the global transaction reporting regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Track record of consistently completing work to a high standard whilst under pressure.
In terms of Trade and Transaction Reporting:
- Delivery of Business Requirements for the in-scope items - identify gaps in existing Requirements Documents, drive detailed Business Requirements either in agile through user stories or in waterfall model depending on Program's direction
- Engage with Client stakeholders i.e. Business leads, Trading Desks, Legal, Compliance, client on-boarding, IT etc. to drive detail business requirements and reach agreement on the requirements
- Facilitate handover of detailed requirements to Technology/Implementation teams through workshops/meetings etc.
- Facilitate UAT/end-to-end testing for Transaction Reporting
- Support Project planning by providing inputs on key activities and status of key activities
- CFA certification (CFA1, CFA2, CFA3)
- SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
- Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
- Rational Unified Process