IAM Security Architect
Building and maintaining expertise with IAM products
Administrate and Configure security Solutions
Provide advisory and training's to application teams
Implementation and maturing of customer security platforms in production environment
Participate in architecture design and implementation of security solutions – SSO, IDaaS, authentication methods, application authorization
Converting Security Standards, Policies, Regulations and best practices into requirements and solutions
Join Continuous Security team, and help with both development and architecture design of the products which the team is responsible for.
The team is responsible for ‘application security’ and for security architecture enterprisewide. This include IAM, SSO, authentication, authorization, certificates, security policies. Advisory for secure traffic, but not network security.
Primary focus will be applications security such as ID as a Service and as an infrastructure component for both machine to machine calls and user to machine call.
The team has the responsibility for the whole life cycle management of tools and products which support their products. The team is responsible for technical architecture, DevOps for relevant products.
Who we're looking for?
- 10 Years of experience in IT with recent years spent as Security architect
- Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of any IAM platforms preferably Ping IAM
- Experience with oAuth, openID and AD
- Hands-on SQL
- Experience with insecure traffic protocols fx https/ftps
- Experience with programming/scripting preferably Java
- Experience in security architecture design for application written in Java, JS and C# for Web and Mobile platforms
Experience with banking industry
Experience working in Agile environment
Experience with teaching/mentoring security to developers and managers alike
Experience with Arcsight, Nemid, Cobol, bitbucket, ansible, jenkins, artifactory