Business Continuity Manager
We're looking for a BCM IT support analyst to:
- Develop and implement processes to ensure BCM Criticality Ratings are set by UBS Technology
- Provide high-quality data on demand to Technology colleagues (at individual and committee levels) relating to sign-off and testing conformance of UBS' critical applications
- Drive testing of critical applications to ensure Technology targets are met
- Attend and present to Global and Regional Boards on Technology testing status
- Support the testing of our global Data Centers and the development of testing strategy
- Help develop a BC management tool to replace the current solution
- Oversee Technology testing-related risk items
- Continuously and proactively manage UBS' System Recovery Plan estate in relation to Tiering, resilience and sign-off conformance
- Review UBS' System Recovery Plans to ensure required standards are maintained
Are you at your best when coordinating and collaborating with others? Do you have a track record of influencing IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
You'll be working in the TOC BCM team in Wroclaw. We are responsible for the IT Business Continuity Management and execution process under which UBS ensures that the appropriate levels of resiliency and readiness are established and maintained for a wide range of expected and unexpected operational and financial risk events. As a BCM IT Analyst, you'll play an important role in supporting governance of all technical aspects, including: test planning, execution and reporting.
Who we're looking for?
- You have BCM (Business Continuity Management ) experience.
- You possess general understanding of Technical Infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- You have working knowledge of IT core infrastructure, Systems Integration and Architecture.
- You have Business Continuity Experience including test planning and stream ownership during test cycles.
- You are not afraid of public presentations and facilitation techniques to gain partnership and achieve consensus.
- You are a self-starter with a hand on assigned tasks with minimal level of operational supervision.
- You have excellent sense of tact and subtlety by demonstrating professional conduct in highly sensitive or volatile situations.
- You are self-motivating and you know how to prioritize the workload.
- You're organized and motivate others, who in many cases could be in a more senior position.
- You have high ability to work with all levels of management and across business divisions and departments.
- You're tactical, discrete and able to handle confidential information.
- You have ability to bridge potential conflicts between partners.
- You possess strong Project Management skills with emphasis on risk mitigation.
- You are fluent in English language,
- You're proficient in reports writing and MS Office.