Data Quality Analyst
- In this key role in the data quality monitoring and impact analysis group you work with multiple business partners across the Business and IT to identify and analyze the impact of potential data quality issues.
- Support the daily monitoring of data quality across systems to identify and distinguish between data quality issues versus enhancements needed to the monitoring checks.
- As part of your responsibility you perform data profiling to understand potential data anomalies for investigation and potential enhancements to existing checks or the addition of new ones.
- Define and drive Data Quality remediation processes and set governance that highlights ownership and resolution. Apply appropriate rules for delegating data quality issues upstream and support ongoing collaboration with divisional stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates, dashboards and reports to senior management, with clear and concise metrics across the different systems and categories of data quality.
- Propose improvements to the tooling strategy to enhance our capability to monitor, identify and resolve data quality issues.
A challenging role as a Business Engineer specializing in Data Quality management within compliance department of a top tier investment bank. Being part of an emphatic and highly motivated team that acts in an international and demanding as well as diverse environment.
Who we're looking for?
- A University degree or an equivalent education in Business Administration, or technology- / engineering-related fields
- Minimum 3 years professional experience, gathered in the financial services industry
- Fluent in SQL for data analysis, relevant experience in data quality management and issue resolution
- Experience with python for data analysis and data quality management
- Strong Excel skills in being able to process large reports to make sense of the data and arrange it to start processing the content
- A dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who shows flexibility and is able to clearly convey complex information
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to partner and to build trusted and positive relationships with a wide range of colleagues and to closely collaborate with senior Business and IT partners
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Ideally a good understanding of financial products, transaction types and exposure to the regulatory and compliance areas of a bank
- Aware of relevant industry tools such and IDQ and Collibra, or have experience of similar technologies
- German is an advantage