QA Automation with Java
- Build automated API tests using RestAssured
- Improve the use of BDD syntax for consumption for automation
- Reduce the backlog of manual regression tests
- Build/improve the current test automation framework
- Improve current automation practices by introducing industry best practices
- Work with the test manager and existing testing resources to improve test automation capabilities
- Perform manual and exploratory testing in the areas where there is an absence of any automation
- Participate in agile ceremonies (stand-up, planning, reviews) and contribute as a test resource
- Actively analyse stories and tasks to determine tests written in Zephyr
- Execute tests and track and manage any defects to closure
- Capture test results and outputs using Jira/Zephyr and Confluence
- Assist in any performance testing activities
Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are building new Krakow-based team - FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 30 people and currently based in London and India.
It will provide them with single '1 stop shop' dashboard for Front Office trading supervisors! The platform will facilitate ingestion of a broad range of Control data (from various global sources of data), will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with API testing and open source Performance testing tools such as JMeter
- Experience with building and enhancing testing frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with BDD and Gherkin driven agile methodology
Previous financial markets experience is a plus