Node.js Software Engineer
We develop e-commerce applications for the tourism industry.
Currently, we utilize the following technologies and tools:
- PHP with Typo3 as a front layer and content delivery
- PHP w/Symfony and NodeJS 10 as backend services, 3rd parties connectivity, and REST API providers
- AngularJS, React.js, Vue.js with SSR - to deliver modern and blazing fast user interfaces
- Jira and Confluence - to keep things in order and easy to handle
- Google Cloud Platform - to deploy and serve all apps
- Terraform/Kubernetes/Serverless/AppEngine - to keep toys in order
- Bamboo - CI/CD tool to automate monotonous activities
The general architecture of our solutions consists of several layers:
- Modern frontend app to deliver the best UX experience and well scored by search engines
- Abstraction layer which handles frontend requests and communicates with backends
- Backend layer responsible for data transfer with 3rd parties and databases
Our long term goal is to deliver a great experience to our customers, maintain delivery performance, avoid technological debt and stick with new trends and technologies.
This year we plan to finish spinning up and migrating to our new e-commerce platform. This solution is a modern and modularized ecosystem designed to be easy to develop and maintain.
The next step is to design and build (maybe from scratch) the white-label solution for e-tourism companies to have one tool for all.
Who we're looking for?
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Experience in programming internet applications and web services
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages