Project Management Officer
Do you know how to bring out the best in people? Do you know IT Risk and control assurance like the back of your hand? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Be a part of the TOC Control assurance team to manage the AM12 control which pertains to the detection and removal of unauthorized software and help lead the Technology Operations Centre (TOC) through an exciting transformation to Digitize how controls are managed in the future.
- You have the opportunity to contribute to keeping Client compliant with auditors and regulators and inputting into the strategic direction on keeping Client's safe from the download of malicious software.
- work across all Client's business areas and collaborate to develop the process and evaluate control improvements.
- Think strategically, develop business cases and bring creative solutions to modern business challenges with an emphasis on automation, tooling and continuous improvement.
- You will take care of documentation, process improvement, creation of requests, user stories, functional requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
The role is positioned within the TOC Control Assurance Team responsible for driving and coordinating specific Risk Management controls and audit points, to assure effectiveness and adherence to policies and Regulatory requirements. The work is conducted across global IT Operations Delivery teams and Systems, in collaboration with different Stakeholders such as Operational Risk & Compliance, Risk IT, Chief Information Security Officer, Internal Auditing and Business IT Divisions.
Who we're looking for?
- a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an excellent coordinator and organizer that can work across virtual global teams.
- a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities and meet commitments.
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in working as part of a virtual and global team.
- Experience in working with Stakeholders (Software Vendors, internal Stakeholders) and stakeholders management
- Understanding of base platforms (Windows, Linux and Solaris)
- Knowledge/Experience in working within an ITIL framework, SDLC and agile methodologies such as Kanban, operating in scrums and working with code repositories and developer tools or at least understanding of its
- Knowledge of Excel, Access.
- experience in the Finance or Banking Industry
- experience in Software Development project
- VBA and SQL is a plus