The Software Engineer participates in the design, implementation, and testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular in development of a platform that Allows Rockwell’s systems to exchange data with IT systems / cloud.
Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design, coding and testing in the all stages of the software development lifecycle.
This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in the large project teams.
Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
• Develops and documents code, according to the development process, that satisfies the software design.
Develops and executes thorough unit test plans. Reports, analyzes, debugs and corrects anomalies. Integrates with other components, solving problems across subsystems and products, to produce a final product.
• Leads or participates in reviews of documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
• Provides work estimates and status reports as requested. Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
• Effectively teams with others through mutually supportive professional relationships, open and direct communication, honesty and respect.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years in a software product development environment
- Proficient in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented designs in Node.js, TypeScript
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Familiarity with common development tools as GitLab, Jenkins
- Domain knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking