Technical skills we value
TechSoup focuses on supporting the growth and stability of civil society organizations through the intelligent use of information and communication technologies. The TechSoup Network in Europe consists of 28 civil society capacity building organizations across 48 countries, supporting 23 languages and serving a network of over 250,000 registered non-profit organizations in the region. TechSoup Europe shares a common vision and mission to strengthen the local communities and non-profits they reach with technology, know-how, and access to peers, experts, volunteers, grants, and other resources. The TechSoup Network in Europe is part of the TechSoup Global Network.
What you would create with us?
For the last 30 years we have leveraged technology to build civil society capacity towards solving social problems in local communities and fostering global social change. We are now leveraging new platform capabilities to aggregate resources of all kinds, from innovative ideas, to money, to volunteer resources, to consulting services, to products and make them available for nonprofits across the globe. TechSoup Europe continues to work in partnership with key players engaged in civil society, social activists, governments, foundations, as well as corporate donors.
Why it's worth to work with us
- Come work with us!
- At TechSoup you'll find the raw energy of a start-up, an extraordinary vision, and a group of brilliant, talented, quirky people who believe fiercely that the benefits of technology should be available to everyone!
- We are a nonprofit organization that believes that technology is a powerful enabler for social change.
- If you think changing the world sounds like a fulfilling way to spend your day, if you want to use your technical and organizational skills to help low-income and disadvantaged people, if you want to work in a fun, challenging, and creative environment, come work with us!
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Additional leave for volunteering
- Hardware budget