Technical skills we value
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu offices in Poland are located in Lodz and Warsaw.
The Global Delivery Center in
Lodz employs specialists within six business lines: Research & Development,
Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO, Service Management, Service Desk and
EMEIA Finance Services.
We invite to our team programmers, IT specialists, administrators and IT engineers, candidates interested in career in IT, accounting and finance specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
At Fujitsu, we firmly believe that technology enables people's happiness and wellbeing. As technology plays a more important role than ever before, we must put people at the center of everything we do. We believe a human centric approach is the only way to deliver on the promise of digital.
Fujitsu means working in an atmosphere that cannot be found in other corporations!
What you would create with us?
Research and Development: Here you can rule in IT.
Our R&D engineers create Fujitsu software products, solutions and technologies in such domain groups as servers, storages, security, cloud technology, IoT, Augmented Reality, Automation and a broad range of Business Applications. If you want to be a part of a dynamic, creative and vibrant environment – no matter if you are on the starting line or already years in R&D - come and join us!
Remote Infrastructure Management: Work- life balance in IT. Delivered.
Our engineers work with the biggest clients, obtain certificates not only in Poland, but also abroad, i.e. in Germany. What do we do? The IT infrastructure support, including servers, database management and virtualization. We use a number of new technologies, e.g. NetApp, Brocade, EMC, CommVault, F5 Big-IP Atlantis ILIO, Atlantis USX, AppSense, XenMobile, SCCM, SCOM, or MBAM and InTune. And when we want to take a break, we play games on PlayStation. While some people think that there is no better place to work, we are still trying to improve it!
Why it's worth to work with us
- 8/10 of our employees would recommend working at Fujitsu to their friends.
- More than 20 programming languages are used in Fujitsu.
- 1083 awards have been given to our employees in 2016.
- 423 employees were promoted in 2016.
- 15 months - the average time it takes to receive your first promotion.
- More than 3 000 online and offline training sessions have been available to our employees.
- 500kg of fruit is delivered to our team every week.
- More than 40 nationalities are represented in our workforce.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Additional leave for volunteering
- Hardware budget