Exercise 20 : angular.element
You start with a basic application that displays one input field.
The application should display a circle or square based on the input values.
- it should be restricted as an element.
- create a new h4 DOM element
- the new element should be appended and compiled as the directive template
- the directive should react to any changes to the input.
- when the input value is set to: circle or square, element class should be changed respectively to a
- in other cases, it should display a red message `You did not enter *circle or square`* (using text-danger class).
To add class to the element use addClass('className') function, to remove it use removeClass('className') and to add the text use text(''someText').
Before you start, please refer to
To install dependencies
To start application in live reload mode
To run jshint:
To run e2e tests in development mode:
To run jshint, tests and coverage: