Senior Full Stack Developer
- Development of technology tasks based on requirements provided by Business Departments;
- Providing proposals of solutions that help SCB Business Units to achieve their goals;
- Perform impact analysis and provide development estimates for delivery of technology tasks;
- Participate in unit and integration testing of components delivered by Technology Team.
Risk Technology is looking for Full Stack Developers for our Riskview2 Platform.
If you have a passion to be part of a team of full stack developers, participating in designing and delivering innovative solutions involving both modern technology stacks with agile product delivery methodology, then this role is for you.
Our solutions are based on microservice architecture and orchestrated by Kubernetes.
Who we're looking for?
- Preferably Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years industry experience in Java development especially technologies like:
o Java 11,
o Spring 5, Spring Boot 2+,
o Integration technologies like Rest API, Microservices,
o Oracle DB, PostgreSQL,
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and system solutions design
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills across various levels in an organisation
- Attention to detail and being able to work within tight timeframes and manage multiple deliverables
- Hands on experience in delivering Treasury changes in Tier 1 Bank or treasury department
- Project, Process improvement, Treasury certifications;