Senior Business Analyst
- Liaising with Customers via regular calls.
- Performing Requirements analysis, Gap analysis, Data profiling, Data mapping for high load back office data distribution banking application.
- Work in distributed team based in London, Krakow with deep level of communication inside of international team.
- Facilitating business/domain knowledge accumulation/sharing within the team.
- Contributing in the strategic transformation of Luxoft as a vendor towards technology partnership with Customer.
- Improving ownership of the solution to allow Value propositions creation for the Customer
- Support existing application modules.
Senior business analyst for large front-to-back bank product adoption.
Scope of work:
- New requirements analysis, decomposition and translation into work items for other teams
- Coordination between requester and multiple development teams
- Overall programme progress tracking and reporting
- Onboarding of new systems onto reference data hubs
- Map and gap analysis, assistance in technical questions
- Coordination, progress tracking and reporting
- Strong background in business and system analysis
- Practical experience in managing stakeholders and coordinating dev teams
- Good communication skills, fluent English, ability to express thoughts clearly
- Confident technical knowledge in data structures, XML, SQL
We work with data platforms for clients, trading accounts and instruments within a bank, maintaining data gathering, accumulation, clean up, match and merge, distribution and adoption.
Our project consists of 3 back-end applications, Java- and ETL- based server-side logic; RESTful web services, messaging services (EMS, JMS, ORACLE advanced queuing), ORACLE DB and integrations of all of those components are subject of development and testing in the department.
Wide stack of technologies and tools such as Java and various Java-based testing frameworks (with use of TestNG , JUnit, Spring, httpclient, etc.), Postman etc., most advanced test management and defect tracking systems - JIRA+XRay+Structure.
Agile practices in development and test process, with easy and effective estimation approach and model.
Effective training and people development mechanisms,
Ability to learn and develop communication and analytical skills,
Obtaining of exclusive investment banking and reference data business domain knowledge.
Who we're looking for?
SQL, Planning Skills, Backlog prioritization, Data Modelling, XML, Business Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Business Process ImprovementNICE TO HAVE