QA Engineer (Mobile Apps)
Perform manual exploratory testing and execute scripted test cases
Evaluate, modify, and flesh-out test case suites
Create new test cases, create scripts and automate testing environment
Participate in all aspects of logging and tracking defects
Do you want to take part of mobile revolution in banking area? We are looking for skilled professional to develop application that ... most provably you are already using! Sounds interesting?
- Application has 4.8 stars on App Store and Google play with more than 300 thousand opinion and more than 1 million downloads per platform.
- The team is continuously updating the app with new features recommended by newest operating system standards
- Thanks to a large number of users after each release developers are getting instant-feedback about it on the stores
- Agile team (18 people) include dedicated testers that are testing every feature
- 2 weeks sprints
- Every developer has possibility to share his thoughts and ideas about new features to the client
- Flexible working hours
Who we're looking for?
5+ years software testing experience including at least 2 years of mobile testing(iOS and/or Android)
Solid grasp of QA principles and testing best practices
Experience with test case management systems
Experience with troubleshooting and problem analysis
Strong communications skills, including careful listening and clear articulationNICE TO HAVE
TDD methodology, BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
Java / Kotlin
Obj-C / Swift