SAP Solution Designer/ Incident Solver MM
• Responsible for translation of business needs into system and process solutions of data mapping, migration and integration concepts into system and process solutions through the technical design, customizing, interface design, development specifications etc. in data management functionalities in SAP
• Influence on standardization of requirements in data management, ensures consistency of proposed solutions with the core model, communicates and stresses the benefits of standardization within design of IT Architecture
• Serves as an interface between business and IT department or internal/external service providers within Relationship Management
• Solves incidents and master data related issues (quality, integration, ect.)
• Responsible in her/his respective area in all stages of a project (workshops, developments, delivery, tests, cut over, hand-over to support organization, etc.)
• Proactively identifies core model areas of improvement
• Can lead projects in her/his area of expertise
GSO (Global Solution Organization) is a part of Deutsche Telekom IT organization working for large European projects, including technology solutions for T-Mobile European Affiliates. We create teams who are focused on development of modern IT world (especially in SAP area) and by that – passionate about they work. By joining our team you can count on international and open minded staff, many grow opportunities within organization, and constant support from our employees.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in logistic processes in SAP MM module - ability of designing and developing solutions in the system.
- Understanding of complete processes (beyond direct area of expertise) and multi layer dependencies
- At least 2 year of practical experience on the project or system maintenance.
- At least 2 projects implementation experience – S/4 HANA project will be big advantage
- Good knowledge of technical processes aspects and integration of SAP modules MM, SD with know-how of the dependencies between the modules
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience and independent process stream designer is welcome.
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages