It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Design, develop and maintain software related to LabWare applications,
- Configure LabWare LIMS/ELN applications,
- Test LabWare LIMS/ELN applications,
- Participates in troubleshooting in applications across multiple technology domains and business areas.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Degree in computer science or related fields,
- At least two years of experience in software development (.Net C#, Visual Basic, Java),
- Experience in databases querying, preferred Oracle SQL,
- Experience in software testing or validation,
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written),
- Ability to work under supervision but also independently,
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude,
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with .Net C# code development and maintenance,
- Practical knowledge of Agile and CI/CD methodologies: Git, Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in test automation,
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment,
- Knowledge of Labware and/or the industries that use laboratory systems (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, etc.) would be desirable.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages