- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed using Unit and Integration Testing within TDD approach, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- develop new processes/applications or enhance existing ones to meet business requirements
- delivery of bug fixes and operational break fixes seen within the environment
- provide impact analysis for changes in the environment and ensure proper integration across components/products.
We succeed in to deliver a scalable, flexible operations processing platform capable of supporting business growth at zero marginal cost, maximizing STP through the reduction of manual processes, and creating a best-in-class operational infrastructure that could be leveraged across asset classes.
We have set-up an efficient Scrum Enterprise process with such elements as TDD, automated tests, self-managed teams, spec by example, BDD, etc.
In our daily work, we follow the best Agile/Scrum values and practices. Our main goal is to produce high-quality technical solutions that meet the expectations of our end users.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years in Java development
- Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle SQL
- Strong understanding of Clean Code concepts
- Unit-testing experience
- Ability/desire to take technical leadership
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Solid experience in development/maintenance of distributed systems
- Understanding of financial services
- Knowledge of Unix/Shell