Your main mission is to co-create innovative technologies anticipating and preventing accidents. You will collaborate closely with the client and all product stakeholders - from Project Managers through hardware to test and validation teams. You will be working together on the development of such systems as: emergency braking, traffic lane assistant, road signs recognition, blind spot detection, collision warning systems and even more functionalities based on optical and radar sensors. In particular you will be responsible for:
- Defining, reviewing and monitoring System Requirements with the Customer and Stake Holders, coordination of their implementation with software, hardware, test and validation engineers
- Working closely with Project Managers and Technical Managers to ensure smooth process flow
- Participation in internal and external project meetings
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sports activities, etc.
Who we're looking for?
Knowledge – from electronics through mechanics to embedded systems programming – you have both theoretical and practical know-how, in particular:
- You have good understanding of electronic devices and system with domain controllers, preferably for ADAS
- You have experience in development of video cameras and computer vision systems, have knowledge in optics and calibration
- You have system approach, architecture, can write and verify system requirements in DOORS and/or Polarion
- You can define functional test cases, performance and environmental tests, can work with Vector CANoe or similar equipment
- You are familiar with networks: CAN, Ehernet, FlexRay, SPI, I2C
- You know practical application of IATF 16949, Customer Requirements, ISO 26262
- You are familiar with DFMEA, 5Why, FTA
- You know methodologies used in product development: V-Cycle, Waterfall and Agile, experience in JIRA
Education and Experience –
- You have Master degree in Electronics, Computer Sciences, or similar
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Systems or Electronics Development, preferably in ADAS, and according to Automotive SPICE
- Your strong background in Automotive Development is an advantage.
- Passion – You look for inspiration outside of your work. You follow trends and publications outlining new solutions
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English – as a Systems Engineer you will not only be responsible for requirements management but you will also monitor and verify solution implementation, therefore we expect you to know how to run meetings, challenge ideas and achieve your goals. Good English in writing and speaking is required, and German and/or French would be an advantage.
Responsibility – We work to tight deadlines and we expect you to plan, monitor and manage your time effectively against your targets
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package