- Participate in solution architecture design, prototyping, implementation and system acceptance, including customer demos and QA phase
- SW development
- Work breack down and task estimation
Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (New York, Wroclaw) on those projects.
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications. The following APIs are expected to be created: REST-service, JDBC-like API, DSL.
Who we're looking for?
Strong technical background in Java (5+ years for Senior) and CI/CD process/tools
Technical Skills required:
Middle Tier: Java 8, Spring, Apache Camel (nice to have), XML / XSD, SOAP and REST WebServices, Maven
CI: Jenkins, TeamCity
Database: Oracle / SQL (nice to have)
JMS: IBM WebSphere MQ
- Experience in planning, reporting, defending of solutions and estimates
- Ability/desire to take technical leadership when required
- Unit-testing experience
- Good English
Nice to have:
- Team \ Tech Lead experience
- Full-stack experience is a significant plus
- Understanding of financial services and solid experience in development/maintenance of distributed systems
- UNIX shell programming
- Oracle PL/SQL
- DSL (domain specific language) design experience