About the vacancy
DataArt is looking for a specialist with Pega expertise to maximize the potential of the Pega Platform. The client is a British-based public healthcare organization.
The specialist we would like to find will join the team that works on a research program to remove the dependency on legacy systems, legacy system suppliers, and staff. The goal is to implement a robust digital strategy.
The program’s objectives are to be compliant with UK regulations to ensure that it can deliver against its statutory duties to ensure patient safety.
The administration of the program is expected to be technically self-sufficient and capable, and be able to deliver a seamless service between itself and other regulatory and/or research parties.
- Design and develop in Pega 8 and/or Pega Infinity
- Implement and maintain the solutions based on Pega Cloud and AWS Cloud
- Be responsible for data migration between Pega Platforms, Pega and Other Systems
- Build custom UI controls
- Create and maintain Unit Tests, Integration Tests in Pega and UI Automation Test
- Integrate the Pega installation, and testing the CI/CD pipelines
Who we're looking for?
- Certified Pega Engineer with 3+ years of relevant experience with the Pega platform
- Experience in Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Class Rules, Pega BPM Flows, Activities, Reports and Correspondence, PRPC Case Management, and various Pega Integrations
- Know-how to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing a top-notch customer experience
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolve complex production issues
- Solid understanding of PEGA concepts and implementation experience with PEGA connectors, performance tuning, decision trees, listeners, UI design, Integration, Security Model, etc.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Experience with at least one technology such as J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java)
- Ability to manage code migration from development through to production
- Ability to travel to the UK (assuming COVID-related limitations will end)
- Spoken and written English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages