- Creating an architecture for scalable application (difference browsers & devices) for millions of Customers
- Developing a rising Angular application with attention to best solutions and web standards.
- Cooperation with User Experience Design Team to ensure customer satisfaction at the end
- Working in the multidisciplinary team with respect to SCRUM methodology.
- Proactively identifying core model areas of improvement.
FIBER TO THE HOME PROGRAM
The aim of the FTTH Program is to create a greenfield software to support Fiber-to-the-Home rollout in Germany, one of the biggest investments of Deutsche Telekom in Europe, for 30 million customers.
If you would like to create & develop meaningful software and create foundation for FTTH Business in Germany, be part of the International Team and work in truly Agile project (SAFe) - feel free to join our journey and share your passion towards newest technologies with us.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of work experience as Angular Frontend Developer
- Minimum 1 year of experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Experience in:
o Understanding of XML and UML, Git
- Solution-oriented way of working along with a good team and communication skills
- Experience of working in international projects would be an asset
- English – Communication level
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages