Senior Java Developer
- Design and develop software components and APIs for risk data processing
- Coordinate efforts with local developers and global team
- Scalability and performance optimization
We are looking for a Senior/Regular Developer in Warsaw for a large scale distributed project in our global financial institution client. Project Teams are distributed across various locations worldwide (Warsaw, St. Petersburg, New York, Shanghai, Toronto).
The project is dedicated for a risk calculation platform development based on Java technology stack (Java 8/Spring/Hibernate), Mongo, Apache Storm, Kafka Streams.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of working on enterprise projects with hands-on experience in Java technology stack;
- Strong core Java, multithreading, data structures & algorithms;
- Ability to think clearly, get to the bottom of things in solving technical issues;
- Good verbal and written communication skills; upper-intermediate English;
- Sollid IT background - education and/or overall experience;
- Proactive and engaging attitude towards the project;
- General understanding of streaming (Apache Storm, Kafka Streams);
- Experience with mongodb or another no-sql database;
- Degree in Computer Science, math or physics;