Full Stack Developer
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing your vision of modern UI in our microservice application, driven by business needs provided in User Stories,
- Maintaining post-implementation application services (DevOps) and creating new functionalities for already existing modules,
- Participating in SCRUM events and daily life of the unit (sharing knowledge, exchanging ideas, working on improving toolset available)
- Providing support to end-users (advice, guidance, assistance and training),
- Participation in deployments processes and Release cycle (bi-weekly release train approach),
T-Mobile Poland is developing suite of microservices dedicated to Partner integration and used in process of buying and managing services provided to T-Mobile’s customers. As a member of this team you can be among Digital Frontrunners in T-Mobile, working on new microservice and cloud-based solutions, transforming IT Landscape in one of the biggest Telcos in Poland. You can join team of skilled and self-motivated specialists with end-to-end product responsibility that is working in Agile environment, using the Spotify Engineering Culture approach.
Who we're looking for?
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality,
- Analytical thinking, positive energy, proactivity, „I can do” attitude,
- Ability to work effectively in a team and knowledge of Agile practices,
- Experience in working with microservice and cloud-based solutions,
- Domain Driven Development and Test Driven Development mindset,
- Solid knowledge of UX principles and focus on implementing clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces,
Nice to Have:
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages