- Implementation of new functionalities
- Closely cooperation with business, technical advisory and project requirements collections
- Architecture and system design
- Cooperation with Project Manager on time and project estimation
- Contributing to quality of deliverables
- Analyzing application defects and bug fixing
We an Agile team based in Warsaw and responsible for development and support of critical banking system of one of the globally systematically important banks.
Main focus for a team will be migrating monolith application to microservice architecture. Secondary focus is delivery of a new features to the business.
We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team and trying to follow Scrum and Agile approach as much as possible.
Who we're looking for?
- Professional, highly analytical approach with good solving skills
- Experienced with Java SE/EE 5+ years
- 2+ years of experience in RDBMS (preferable Oracle) from backend developer perspective
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience in EJB and application server like Weblogic/Webshpere is a big plus
- Has an in depth understanding of OOP principles
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures
- Proven developer testing skills (unit, mocking, API, BDD)
- Prior experience of working with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with Banking, Insurance or Telecom industry
- Ability to read UML diagrams, using Rational Software Modeler
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering/or a scientific or numerical discipline