IT Product Designer
If you are looking for challenges in global role and want to be a part of world class product team – helping us to shape and redefine how Digital Marketing is made in Pharma – then you`ll be a great fit for this role.
As a IT Product Designer you will be working very closely with development and product teams to proactively identify gaps in product requests and ongoing strategy. In this role you will be accountable for providing business analysis expertise in the design, development and implementation of technology systems and new product features.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Work with the Product Teams to agree solutions that concentrate on aspects of business needs
- Define detailed Use Cases for each identified Business Process, including the data flow and dependencies for the master data requirements
- Serve as conduit between the customer community and the software development team by providing assistance to develop and document their business requirements
- Will be involved at some level throughout the entire system or software development life cycle.
- Write project and technical documents and manage the document review and approval cycle for appropriate phases of the system development life cycle.
- Assists the business in analyzing functional impacts of project, process on business organization.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing and/or maintaining digital products portfolio
- Experience with writing technical documentations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English – both written and verbal
- Fundamental understanding of software development processes
- Goal-oriented attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Atlassian toolset (Confluence, Jira)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in Adobe Experience Cloud or Tealium
- Agile/Scrum Certification or practical knowledge of such methodology
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages