- Maintenance, monitoring, patching and support IBM MQ/MFT/Message Broker
- Incident and problem management (example: troubleshooting file transfer issues)
- Request management (example: parameters modification, re-queuing, deleting messages, changing queues, deploying/deleting/changing message flows)
- Compliance management (adherence to security requirements)
- SSL Certificate Management, including monitoring and renewal of SSL certificate, creating new key stores, applying SSL certificates for application teams
- Every 3rd month working with 3 week shift: 1 week morning shift (6am - 2 pm), 1 week afternoon (2 pm - 10 pm), 1 week night shifts (10pm - 6 am). The rest of the weeks are standard business hours.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland is a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions & implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity.
For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw we are looking for an MQ Administrator responsible for monitoring messaging infrastructure based on IBM Middleware technologies (IBM Websphere MQ & IBM MQMFT, IBM Integration Bus / Message Broker).
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with MQ administration in Unix environment
- Experience with Message Broker and MQ FTE is desirable
- Knowledge of Queue Managers, Queues and Channels management
- Experience with SSL certificate management
- Knowledge of message flows management and understanding of application MQ flow processes
- Willingness to work with multiple technologies (Database, Operating System, Middleware)
- Knowledge of Process Management Best Practices (example ITIL) and related tooling (HP SM, HP OVO, REMEDY)
- Highly desirable – knowledge of Oracle/Sybase databases, Windows Operating System, Unix Operating Systems
- Willingness to work on shifts
- Fluency in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events