- manage the voice recording monthly checks and govern fulfillment of voice recording requests, through collaboration with cross-functional operational teams.
- contribute expertise and identify continuous process improvements via procedural changes and / or automation
- prepare monthly controls, by analyzing, reporting metrics, identifying exceptions and leading remediation
- assist in meeting regulatory and audit requirements
You'll be working in the TOC EUS Voice Recording Governance team and you will be based in Wroclaw. We are an IT function within the TOC organization, responsible for managing and reporting the control metrics that are in place for voice recording and supporting the eDiscovery and Compliance teams relating to their Audit, Litigation, Regulatory and Monitoring requirements. As a Voice Recording Analyst you'll perform an important role in preparing and analyzing our monthly metrics and supporting our partners to fulfill critical requirements that span advice, data preservations, data collections from the voice recording systems or coordinating such with local IT teams. This could be for one or multiple recorded custodians.
Who we're looking for?
- knowledge in some or all of following software products; SharePoint, Tableau, SQL database, Excel macros, Automation Anywhere required for automation supporting creation and analysis of voice recording metrics
- ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
- excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- analytical and logical with an acute attention to detail
- self-motivated and driven
- possess strong time management skills and able to multi-task
- knowledge and experience working in the voice recording systems space (e.g. Verba and Nice platforms), ideally in the financial industry and/or someone looking to move from an operational voice role a plus