At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Dimetra engineering team is providing mission critical TETRA-based communication systems in over 100+ counties all over the world. We're developing the systems used by public safety organizations, police, emergency services and we're proud they directly help saving human lives.
The Linux Platform team plays a crucial role in delivering platform solutions (Linux OS, virtualization techniques, servers configuration) enabling building and configuring the core of Dimetra communication systems.
We're looking for individual, passionate in Linux-based operating systems and virtualization techniques (mainly KVM), eager to design, develop and test new platform solutions, brave in refactoring and proposing changes in current platform design. The other responsibilities of Dimetra platform engineer covers also tests automation, platform hardware maintenance and integration testing. All of these duties and daily tasks are realized according to Scrum methodology and in compliance with Agile best practices.
If you see, that this role suits your skills and aspirations and you would like to work in a passionate team of professionals, we're waiting for you in the Dimetra platform team!
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high- class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Membership in engineering communities
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Relocation support
Who we're looking for?
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in development or Linux system maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operating systems including KVM virtualization (administration and troubleshooting)
- Good practical knowledge of Bash, Python or Perl
- Understanding of network protocols and functions: TCP/IP, routing, switching
- Good troubleshooting skills, analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- Enthusiasm in learning new things and switching to the new tasks
- Strong team player communicating openly with others and willing to collaborate closely with other teams
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
Any of the following is an advantage:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity of Scrum work methodology
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
- Experience in Automation frameworks, Jenkins
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking