At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Computer Aided Dispatch center is an essential part of the advanced group communication solution. Dispatching is a central functionality of such center. Dispatch and Logging team is responsible for creating an integrated dispatch solution. The core functionality is delivering audio communication between dispatchers and radio users in the public safety industry - including fire rescue, 911 call takers, police, army and many others. Everywhere reliable, real-time and secure communication is required. On top of the audio services, a variety of features help operators improve their efficiency and effectiveness - like call logging, instant recording, text communication.
The main responsibility will be to develop, test, deliver and maintain Linux platform for new dispatch solution appliance.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- Development opportunities.
Who we're looking for?
- Practical knowledge of Linux operating systems from user and administrator perspectives
- RedHat/Linux troubleshooting skills
- Very good troubleshooting skills, an analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to switch tasks and/or used technologies
- Networking protocols and network services
- Security aspects of Linux systems
Any of the following is an advantage:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, network protocols and services
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking