Intelligent Enterprise Business Services - Maintain Deal Solutions is responsible for the implementation and operation of SAP’s own commercial order management and invoicing platform.
You can be part of IT teams who showcase SAP as the company’s first and best reference customer through the SAP runs SAP program and close collaboration and co-innovation with our SAP standard development organization.
We are looking for bright minds to participate and contribute with their great ideas through co-innovation and solution implementation projects empowered through SAP’s cutting-edge technologies to enable SAP as the digital enterprise. Customer Experience, End-User Centricity and Immaculate Work Ethics is the key.
- Contribute to agile software delivery with a strong focus on quality.
- Create test cases based on business requirements.
- Perform manual tests according to the established practice in the team.
- Develop test automation scripts.
- Participate in the development of Quality Assurance (QA) automation framework.
- Work with development teams and promote high quality mindset.
- Student currently enrolled the University (it is a must)
- Good understanding of software testing techniques and best practices
- Practical knowledge of programming languages is a big plus
- Very good verbal and written English skills. Candidates should submit their CV in English.
- Strong desire to interact with and learn from senior members of the team.
- Self-motivated and has the desire to learn new technologies, plus share learnings.
- Flexibility to work with a global team from several locations
- Adaptable to new processes, tools, and working environment.
- Detail oriented and able to solve problems.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Git and JIRA is a major asset.
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. Do you enjoy working on meaningful projects? Are you energized by lifelong learning?
Join our team!
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scaled Scrum (independent scrum teams working on the product)
- Architectural decisions are made by: High level - Architect and low level - the Team
- Who chooses technology: The Team in alignment with Architect
- Project management software: Github, JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.