Cisco IP Telephony L2 Support Engineer
- support the Service & manage Product across several technical domains
- ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- maintain a knowledge database
- Perform Cisco CUCM(above 10.5 release) migration, implementation & support of various Cisco voice products(Cisco Unity, ISRs, Gateways).
You’ll be working in the Voice NOC team in Wroclaw. We provide L1/L2/L3 operational support for Cisco/ globally . This benefits our internal users and associates. As a Employee, you’ll play an important role in supporting our associates for the Cisco platform.
Who we're looking for?
- Requires advanced technical knowledge and programming and troubleshooting skills related to CUCM, Voice Gateway (MGCP, H323, SIP) including POTS & VOIP Dial Peers, SRST configurations, IP phone/ISR/Gateway upgrades, certificate updates.
- Strong knowledge on SIP, H.323, RTP & RTCP protocols & troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge on TCL & Voice XML.
- Troubleshooting of Cisco ISRs Gateways : FXS, FXO, and ISDN, T1/E1 PRI
- Working knowledge of Monitoring/troubleshooting tools like RTMT, Dialed number analyzer, etc.
- Understanding of IP Telephony protocols.
- Experience working in a global environment with stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- CCNP certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on skype/Luware will be an added advantage.
- Should be aware of ITIL process