- Back-end development for the reference data distribution banking application by specification;
- Fixing defects;
- Perform L3 Support activities;
- Develop and support automated unit, integration, and system tests;
- Periodically perform Testing activities;
- Liaising with Customer on regular calls;
- Working as a part of the Scrum team and attending relevant meetings.
We work with three Distribution platforms (fully Backend Java apps), which source the reference data (bank client data, stocks reference data, etc.) from up-stream systems and provide them to various other bank systems.
Main project challenges are service reliability, performance, and data consistency.
The development process is Agile-based. CMMI 5 Level of Certification in Planning, Estimation and Monitoring practice areas.
The Team is located in Krakow. Customers: UK (BTs are possible).
There are dedicated business analysts (change leads), which are responsible for requirements preparation and managing the delivery of the features, Technical Leads, several Java Developers and QAs. Works as a part of a big international team from all over the world.
Effective training and people development mechanisms.
Ability to learn and develop technical skills related to working with big data, communication and analytical skills, obtain exclusive investment banking and reference data business domain knowledge.
Ability to develop into Technical Lead.
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years experience with Java Core, Spring4
- 2+ years experience with relational databases (Oracle preferred)
- 2+ years experience with Maven, GIT, TeamCity/Jenkins, Puppet
- 2+ years experience with JMS, XML, JSON, REST/SOAP
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. Neo4J, Cassandra)
- Knowledge of Linux Shell
- Experience of working in a distributed team
- Intermediate+ spoken/written English
- Experience with Test Automation setup and support
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Financial Services domain experience