Senior Web Developer
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
For our newest projects, part of the Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer, a Problem Solver to join the CommandCentral Prosecutor Portal project. Your responsibilities will include working on a frontend for the CC Prosecutor Portal project - a web-based application dedicated to judicial users (prosecutors, judges etc.).
As a member of a small team you will have a chance to develop, test, automate, deploy and operate the system in production across various geographies.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Great team atmosphere (small scrum team)
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, learn fast and a lot :)
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Membership in engineering communities
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Relocation support.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Development and minimum of two years of experience in developing single-page applications (SPAs) using either Angular/React or Vue.js
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less)
- Willingness to work on any problem type - development, testing, DevOps automation, operations
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to solve practical problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Working experience in developing applications in Angular (8.0+)
- Experience with hosting and developing applications using the public cloud (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure) would be a plus
- Knowledge of C# or Java would be a plus.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking