We are looking for people who will join our growing Warsaw team!
Main responsibilities overview:
- Delivering client oriented and quality ensured solutions in an agile environment
- Hands-on test consulting and test automation for our clients in finance, insurance, telco and other industries
- Be a significant part of our Sixsentix - SWAT Teams, ensure meaningful improvements in Quality and optimize Test Coverage
- Collaborating closely with our Teams located in different countries
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services, provide Software Agile Testing Services with advanced analytics to our clients - largest banks, financial services, insurance and telecom companies.
Who we're looking for?
We're looking for someone with the relevant experience:
- +0,5 year of practical experience in automated testing (Selenium)
- +2 years of practical experience in testing
- Knowledge of one of the object oriented programming languages (C# will be an advantage)
- Understanding of software Testing Process and Methodologies
- Ability to use SVN/Git
- Knowledge of workflow tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in Agile, Kanban methodologies
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
Thanks to our flat hierarchy and the short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us achieving our growth plan.
Are you up for that challenge? Then we want to take that challenge with you!
Apply today & join us :)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages