E-Commerce Platform Backend Lead Software Engineer
WHAT YOU WANT TO DO:
- You guide the OneShop squad on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- You are raising the bar of software engineering practices and code quality and help your squads solve all surfacing problems and remove technical impediments
- You work with POs to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack
- You lead the chapter problem-solving sessions and support POC initiatives within the tech stack.
Lead Software Engineer of e-commerce platform squad is an engineer rocking software design and microservices architecture. This engineer is an executor and the visionary and the driving force behind the modular, scalable technical backend solutions that address and incorporate future challenges and technology evolution. The main challenge is to fuel new international frontend application developed at the Deutsche Telekom Group level by driving the design and implementation of a loosely coupled backend system. Being a hands-on squad member, the Lead Software Engineer also actively coaches squad and encourages the engineering practices in multiple programming languages and platforms connecting them as a charm. As the Chapter Lead, he or she is a "technical" sparring partner to the Product Owner and takes care of technical squad members' performance assessment. The Lead Software Engineer contributes to people processes management (e.g., recruitment, training, feedback, evaluation, development, promotions) and proposes the allocation of engineers in the chapter.
Who we're looking for?
WHO YOU ARE:
- Seasoned engineer or technical lead with deep insight into the newest technologies and trends.
- Solid in Software Design and Solution Architecture, exposure to best in class design styles Reactive, Microservices, etc.
- Experience serving data from Recommendation engine/Machine Learning models as a part of software pipelines.
- Natural to database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- You are constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- You are experienced in Agile Development and have led teams.
- You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You are an active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize people’s potential.
- You are resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages