Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
The Index Data Processing Platform (IDPS) is a program whose main purpose is to drive improvements across data collection, data management and data governance resulting in improved efficiencies, robustness, and the ability for our business to use our data as an asset by driving both cost savings and revenue opportunities. Some of the outcomes and benefits of this program include:
- Provides a single, centralized version of the truth/data including standardized logical and physical data model
- Data capabilities to build world class multi-asset indices and data & analytics services
- Universal data quality profiling and checks as well as Data Policies and Governance
- A platform for data discovery, management and cataloguing
- Ability to on-board and integrate new business acquisitions more efficiently
- Improve operational efficiency through automation
- A customized bi-directional packaging and delivery capability
We are looking for a Delivery Manager who has experience in starting up projects, coordination, mentoring multiple teams, conducting planning events, who is comfortable working with Senior Stakeholders, Product Management and has proven experience of establishing proper metrics, KPIs and assessments needed to keep projects on-track.
Lead delivery & governance for multipleteams executing against business initiatives
Provide overall program leadership, guidance and technical expertise to manage all aspects of the change roadmap including requirements analysis, business case creation, planning and execution
Lead the cross functional team driving for business outcomes through working in collaboration with the business and functions, holding ultimate accountability for delivery, managing programmes with great complexity, impact, risk, budget variances and change requests through to ultimate delivery to the end customer
Capital allocation & portfolio planning, including resourcing
Senior stakeholder engagement
Accountability for managing issues through to resolution
Ensure prioritisation of key projects and creating new ideas around delivery improvements
Produce reports for senior management and stakeholders on the progress of the programmes against objectives and plans, highlighting any improvement areas and the requirements to correct them
Promote and foster collaboration across Business and Functions, providing leadership in cross-functional meetings and representing the programmes to senior stakeholders in governance boards and committees
Collaborate with the Portfolio Manager to ensure the programmes achieve objectives and align with business priorities of the Trading area and Data and Analytics more broadly.
*Lead, coach, and mentor project managers within the program, setting performance and delivery expectations to yield consistent results, whilst highlighting and promoting successful practices across the organisation
- Ideally with 7+ years of professional IT delivery within Managed Services, IT outsourcing industry, Consultancy Experience, System Migration/Integration, Cloud implementation.
Knowledge & Skill
- In-depth business and managerial knowledge of a department or sub-function
- Client, Delivery, People and Financial Management (budgeting planning and execution)
- Good knowledge and understanding of related functions
- Demonstrates people leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall and best scenarios of usage
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Risks and issues management experience
- Hands-on experience leading projects in Agile framework
- Hands-on experience with implementation of enterprise-level software
- Hands-on experience with setting up performance metrics in development process
- Excellent skills with stakeholder management
- Experience working with international customers
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Develops delivery unit plans, including business, production and organizational priorities, which support overall business strategy
- Implements processes to produce desired changes
- Directs the resolution of complex or unusual technical, operational and organizational problems which may be multi-disciplinary
- Decisions are guided by resource availability, business unit or functional business plans
Fin domain experience
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!